Further essential engineering works on Dublin’s Luas network will see service changes on the Red Line across the two weeks between Saturday 30th April and Sunday 8th May. The work will see no trams running from Blackhorse to Heuston on Saturday 30th April and Sunday 1st May whilst other dates will see an early finish and late start for services.
Saturday 30th April and Sunday 1st May
- No trams on the Red line between Blackhorse and Heuston
- Trams will run Tallaght/Saggart to Blackhorse and Heuston to The Point. Connolly will not be served by any trams.
- Replacement buses will run Blackhorse to Heuston but due to limited set down areas will not serve any intermediate stops eastbound with the westbound service only serving Heuston, James’s, Suir Road, Drimnagh and Blackhorse
Friday 6th May
- Red line services will finish one hour earlier than normal
Saturday 7th May
- Red line services will start approximately 1.5 hours later and finish approximately 1 hour earlier than normal
Sunday 8th May
- Red line services will start approximately 2 hours later and finish approximately 1 hour earlier than normal
There will no change to services on the Green line on any of these dates.
- More details on the changes can be found at https://luas.ie/service-info-aprmay22/