The World Travel Market event will be taking place at ExCeL London between Monday 5th and Thursday 8th November and in order to cater for the expected increase in passenger numbers a revised service will be in operation of the Docklands Light Railway throughout.
For the four days of the event the following service changes will be out into place:
- An additional 8 minute service will operate between Bank and Beckton in the morning and evening peaks
- Additional 8 minute services will operate between Canning Town and Prince Regent and Canning Town and Woolwich Arsenal between 1530 and 1930
- An additional 8 minute service will operate between Stratford International and Prince Regent from 0630 to 1200
- No direct service will operate between Bank and Woolwich Arsenal from 1530 to 1930. Passengers are advised they will need to change at Canning Town instead to complete their journeys.
- A reduced service will operate to and from Lewisham between 0930 and 1200.
- Two-carriage trains will operate to and from Stratford during the morning peak.
Passengers are also being advised to try and avoid any of the routes which travel via Custom House for ExCeL during peak times if possible as they are expected to be exceptionally busy.
* Further details of the service which will be in operation can be found at http://developments.dlr.co.uk/NewsDetail.aspx?newsid=1391