To Innsbruck we go again as we take another look at the Stubaitalbahn.
Often in this series we don’t identify the location as we haven’t got a clue but this time around there is no such issue as the large station sign of Fulpmes is a bit of a giveaway! This is no. 1 in July 1964 which waits with its trailer for departure back to Berg Isel. Cars 1, 2 and 3 were all built for the opening of the line in 1904 by Grazer Waggonfabrik.