Appeal for Ilkeston tram memorabilia

Erewash Museum is appealing for anyone who has any memorabilia, photographs or even just memories of the tramway in Ilkeston for a proposed exhibition to be held next year celebrating the 110th anniversary of the opening of the tramway in the town. The 3 foot 6 inch gauge tramway opened to the public on 16th May 1903 before closing on 15th January 1931. Anyone who can help is advised to contact Helen Martinez, museum manager, on 0115 907 1141 or email museum@erewash.gov.uk.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.