In Pictures: Poppies in Edinburgh

266-rc

266 is seen with poppy in the cab windscreen at Balgreen heading for York Place. As well as the poppy in the bottom left note the reminder to wear a mask on board alongside. Balgreen stop is on the site of Balgreen Halt which, between 1934 and 1967, was on the ex-North British Railway branch to Corstorphine. Much of the branch is now a cycleway. (Photograph by Roy Calderwood, 3rd November 2020)

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply