In Pictures: 255 receives advert for Forever Edinburgh

1.255-rc

The new look for 255 is seen here at St Andrew Square. It is just departing for the Airport with the garden in the middle of the square just visible to the right. The building in the centre is the former Prudential Assurance offices designed by Alfred Waterhouse & Son, 1892-5 and constructed of pink Dumfriesshire stone.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply